Playtop Safer Surfacing - Playtop wet pour safety surface is a continuous, joint-free, porous material made from rubber granules and polyurethane binders.It is mixed and laid on site as a wet pour product and can be laid in any shape, either on a purpose-built base or over existing tarmac or concrete. The base layer is made from recycled tyre rubber. The top layer consists of finer EPDM rubber granules, available in many bright, permanent colours. The elastic properties of the wet pour rubber surfacing provide cushioning to absorb the impact from a fall onto the surface. The greater the depth of the cushioning, the more impact can be absorbed. Playtop's unique base layer interlocks with the top layer to provide a strong interlocking bond that is far superior to other products on the market, giving the surface an incredibly long life.
Benefits of Playtop Wet Pour Safety Surface
- Wet pour provides an extremely safe surface for children to play on
- No joints means less maintenance
- Ideal for paths and walkways as well as playground surfacing
- A variety of designs can be easily incorporated in to wet pour rubber surfacing
- Cost effective with no wastage as it is poured into the required shape
- The thickness of wet pour surfacing can be adapted to suit requirements allowing for cost savings
- Wet pour safety surfacing can be installed on an existing surface
- Available in 20 colours
Download the Playtop Brochure.
Click here to download the technical datasheets.